In an era of global transformation the demands placed upon business leaders to provide leadership and insights have become imperative. The Business School at APU prepares students for a role that gives them an industry relevant edge. At the School of Business & Management at APU, we continually demonstrate high quality international curriculum through our portfolio of Business Management, Accounting and Finance Degrees at both undergraduate and post graduate levels. With a mission to develop global ready graduates, our teaching faculty engages in industry relevant research that embodies academic rigour and forward thinking to prepare our graduates towards a rewarding career.
The School of Business & Management aims to:
- Facilitate your progression, both academic and vocational, by developing knowledge, key skills and the capacity for independent and lifelong learning
- Develop your skills in innovation, ingenuity and integration as well as problem-solving and decision-making in a business context which reflects the particular focus of the programme e.g. Business Management, International Business Management, E-Business, Tourism and Services Management, Marketing, HRM or Accounting
- Develop effective and imaginative information communication skills
- Help you develop a Personal Development Portfolio to support your career aspirations
- Provide a stimulating and accessible course of study that gives you a sound grasp of business knowledge & analysis and contemporary business issues which you can develop and apply in your future employment