Webster University is an international university with campuses in more than 60 cities in 8 countries. In the United States, campuses are represented in the following states: Arizona, Illinois, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Utah, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia. International campuses operate in Europe: London (Great Britain), Leiden (Netherlands), Vienna (Austria), Geneva (Switzerland), Athens (Greece), as well as in Asia (in Thailand and Shanghai).
Students receive a unique perspective education on the labor market in English, regardless of location. Throughout their studies at Webster, students receive the support of faculty and academic leaders to achieve the goal. Small classes and frequent events allow you to lead a busy student life.
Quality education is confirmed by numerous international, national and regional statuses and awards:
- With campuses in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa, Webster University has been recognized as a leader in international education for over 30 years.
- Educational programs Webster University is in 2% of 1600 colleges and universities for education abroad (according to “America's Best Colleges”)
- Ranks 3rd among all private universities in Missouri for and 5th among all private universities in Missouri for international students.
- American TOP College status, according to Forbes.
- Webster’s TOP MBA program was rated as the largest in the St. Louis region (Business Journal) in 2016 and others.