- Czech universities are prestige, traditions and quality of education. Most universities in the Czech Republic can offer their students a high standard of education.
- Education in Czech higher education institutions, regardless of specialty, is free in Czech for all students, both local and foreign.
- Czech university diplomas are recognized in all European countries.
- It is allowed to work with a student visa.
- Each student can independently make up a schedule.
- The Czech Republic signed the Schengen Agreement, thanks to which a Czech visa allows travel throughout Europe. Bus rides and excursions to other countries cost a reasonable price for students.