University of Limcquing, is an international university operating on 3 continents. The university has 30,000 students, including foreigners from almost 150 countries. The university offers a wide selection of programs at six faculties:
- Innovative design.
- Multimedia and Creativity, Communications.
- Media and broadcasting.
- Information and computer technology.
- Business management and globalization.
- Architecture and construction.
The university has a database of vacancies in those specialties that students study. The database contains employers from all over the world, among the partners of the university are L’Oréal, Hewlett-Packard, Nestlé, Multimedia Development Corporation and others. Why is the University Unique?
- The university is on the list of Top Universities in Malaysia.
- A large number of foreign students.
- First-hand students get the experience of the Design Innovation Center - Cyberjaya. They also get the opportunity to participate in international cultural events.
- The campus of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is equipped with all devices and equipment, a fashion and animation studio, sound recording studio, dance studio, photo studio, film and TV studios, print and multimedia laboratories, a resource center with an automated library, a multifunctional hall and rooms for discussions.
- Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is the only educational institution that constantly participates in events and campaigns related to global issues and nation-building.
- The Limquing Creative Excellence Foundation has developed scholarships to support talented students. There are three categories of scholarships: The best student. Outstanding ability and special occasion.
- Students who do not have sufficient knowledge of the English language begin their studies with Intensive English.
- All teachers are highly qualified specialists from Australia, England, Canada, America, New Zealand, Malaysia.