SolBridge International School of Business is the first business school in Korea with international faculty and students. The International Business School prepares specialists for work in transnational corporations and in the field of international business, therefore subjects on the school's programs are taught only in English by highly qualified teachers from around the world. Why Solbridge International School of Business?
- Training programs for business leaders;
- The possibility of internships at leading companies.
- Modern building equipped with high-tech equipment.
- Highly qualified teachers from leading universities in the USA, England, Canada, China, South Africa, Australia, India, Japan, etc.
- Legal work permit
- Double diplomas (partner universities such as the USA, China, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, Japan)
- Providing financial assistance in the form of a scholarship for study
- American education system with a focus on business in Asia
- A large number of foreign students
- Education at the university is conducted in English with additional study of one of the 3 eastern languages (Japanese, Korean, Chinese)
Studying at SolBridge is a chance to get a quality education and find a job in the leading multinational companies in South Korea. There are various interest clubs (theater, vocals, dancing, journalism, entrepreneurship, photography, badminton, human rights, music, finance, volleyball, debate, and much more). What is most important is the provision of DISCOUNTS to students in the amount of 30-100% of the annual tuition fee.